For any sport, research shows that guided imagery and hypnosis can help athletes attain effortless concentration and maximum performance. Teaching self-hypnosis as well is a key component for clients.
- These techniques can help you train your mind to:
- Streamline skills & focus on the goal, even as you go with the flow
- Enhance confidence
- Take reasonable risks
- Cope with minor pains and fatigue
- Enjoy every moment (good and bad)
- Be comfortable winning or losing
- .......And much much more
Our Director, Dr. Gildston, is a certified Approved Consultant for the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis (ASCH) and has helped a number of professional athletes—as well as lay athletes like you and she--to minimize or eliminate kinks in performance as well as maximize strengths.
- Our Center is the place for you if you have one or more of the following troubles:
- Concentrating when you study.
- Blanking out or experiencing panic when sitting for exams.
- Having to read the same text page several times before you "get it."
- Not knowing how to handle a seemingly hostile teacher.
They will help you learn how to :
- Calm and focus your mind
- Conquer distraction
- Overcome fear
- Maximize performance
- .............and much much more
Our university professors—like Dr. Gildston—have helped students in all grades--from kindergarten to graduate, law, and medical schools.
- For all ages and sexual orientations , we teach you how to :
- Find potential dates or mates.
- Present your true self in the best light.
- Make a profile for on-line dating that brings the best.
- Question and sharpen first impressions.
- Recognize, handle, and separate from a no-win or dangerous partner.
- Understand and cope with rejection and unwanted affection.
- ..........and much much more.
Our Director, Dr. Gildston, has served as a Personal Coach for more than 20 years. She can help you smooth out the knots.
- We teach you how best to:
- Insert humor into situations
- Tell a joke
- Recount a funny story
- Create humorous figures of speech
- .....and much much more
Our Director, Dr. Gildston, whose first profession was stage acting with an avant-garde theater group called “The Living Theater,” can help you learn to use humor to disarm and lure friends and lovers.