North Shore Center for Psychotherapy & Communication Challenges
"I love you Dr. Gildston. You have saved my life. I will never forget my condition when I first came to your office. I was hopeless, had tried everything, had gone everywhere and was about to give up and check out of this thing called life. I only dreamt of happiness, knew that it could happen for others, but thought it would never happen for me. Step by step, you helped me to learn how to love myself and how to stand up for myself. I learned that being assertive is not the same as being aggressive and that with practice, I could change my behavior and stop being the world’s greatest doormat.
I now love myself, have gone from 420 pounds to 195 pounds (and dropping), am in a healthy, loving romantic relationship, am making wedding plans and am happier than I have ever been in my life. I thank God and give Him all the glory, but He works through others, through people like you that are highly gifted and blessed! You are a strong and beautifully amazing woman. Thank you for being a part of my life’s journey. I will love you always."
If you want to improve your “self,” your health, or your relationships, you have come to the right place.
If you want to communicate more effectively, you have come to the right place.
We have over 25 years experience at this location. We never work in the same way with any two individuals. Every technique is tailored to your uniqueness.
Every Service Provides A Free Consultation.
Click on service below.
PSYCHOTHERAPY & COUNSELING
- Cognitive behavioral Therapy (CBT) & All It's Variations:CBT and its Third Wave Offshoots.
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy: Long-Term & Short-Term
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)/Ego-State Therapy/Parts Work
- Hypnotherapy & Guided Imagery: For Multiple Problems.
- Dream Work: A Dynamic Therapeutic Tool.
- Biofeedback: For Selected Disorders.
- EMDR; FSAP; BRAINSPOTTING
- Acupressure, EFT, TFT: Bilateral Stimulation Techniques/ Meridian Tapping or Pressure.
- Meditation and Mindfulness: Selective Application From Multiple Schools.
- Art Therapy: Expressive Projective Techniques.
- Music Therapy: Use of music interventions.
- Body Work and Energy Healing: For Multiple Problems.
- NARM: NeuroAffective Relational Model
- Somatic Techniques:
- Core Energetic
- Bio Energetic Analysis
- & More
- Weight Management: For Weight Loss & Weight Gain.
- Eating Disorders: Targeted Techniques.
- Chronic Pain Management: Mind Over Body.
- Sleep Disorders: Drug-free Therapeutic Approaches.
- Anxiety & Depression
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) & Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Substance Abuse Addictions: Alcohol, Drugs, Nicotine.
- Addictions and Compulsive Behaviors: Extreme Temptations with Inadequate Impulse Control
- Self Defeating Attitudes and Anger Management